Coming soon… Harbour Cove Branding Kit. Beautiful graphics and decorative elements inspired by Cornish fishing villages. Perfect for logos, blog/websites, stationery, packaging, textiles…
A new “Laura Ashley The Tea Room” has opened in Cornwall and it got me thinking…what vintage Laura Ashley wallpaper is lining your drawers? I’ve got Sprig (I think?), from 1980s…again, not sure exactly when. Do you still have original vintage Laura Ashley wallpaper on your walls? Share your photos!
I’ve just added six new awesome complete branding kits to my Creative Market shop!
Themes included are:
- Vintage Greenhouse Branding Kit – garden centre, retail, florist, gifts
- West One Branding Kit – beauty, retail, salon
- Martha’s Craftworks – lifestyle, baking, sewing, knitting, DIY
- Olive & Grey – bistro, cafe, restaurant, catering, wine bar, tapas
- Le Petit Cafe – chic cafe, tea room, bakery, coffee house
- Primitive Antiques – antiques, collectables, bric-a-brac, vintage, retro
Each kit comes with a collection of original co-coordinating graphics and design elements, hand-pick free fonts, colour palette, a choice of patterns and two logos.
Perfect for creating textiles, wallpaper, stationery, merchandise, marketing, stickers, website and blog design, social media, packaging and gift wrap, notebooks, greeting cards and much more…
Visit my shop here to check them out!